Monday, January 5, 2009

New Years Resolutions

Holy crap I have not blogged since December 12th, talk about taking a break..

Anyway, lets talk about New Years resolutions, do we have any? Will we keep them? Every year I make the usual resolutions but very rarely do I actually stick to them and make them happen, this time one of the resolutions was to actually do it...

There are actually a few things I want to accomplish this year and I plan to actually stick with it in 09.

My husband asked me what my resolutions were and I told him they were a secret..he made fun and said it isn't like I am making a birthday wish. However, I still believe that resolutions are private, it really isn't necessary to share your thoughts, goals and feelings with folks, even if you are married to the person.

So thoughts? Did you make a resolutions or two? Are they a secret???

1 comment:

nicóle said...

I've got my resolutions in full swing (sort of)...

I have an award for you on my blog if you want to come check it out!

http://prettypinkchandelier.blogspot.com/2009/01/for-me-you-shouldnt-have-but-im-so-glad.html