Friday, July 11, 2008

iPhone Hype...

I have been neglecting this blog for a while, I have been thinking about how I want to continue with it moving forward. Do I want to continue chatting about my life and kids or talk about life, or what is happening with the world. Have I made a decision, not really but one thing I know, I love to write and talk about everything.

So, I think I am just going to write about what gets my attention, if it happens to be about the kids, then it is about the kids, if it is the world, than I write about the world. So, this post is going to be about the iPhone…

I am on Facebook and Twitter and I follow a lot of reporters, I think it is interesting to get their take on what is happening in the world. It seems that reporters are getting tired of the hype..I was watching Tom Foremski’s comments on Twitter and Facebook and wrote about the hype of all the iPhone coverage, he actually made a laundry list of all the iPhone coverage to date, in additionally made a list of articles not related to the iPhone. I have agree with Tom, I want the hype to die…


It is a phone, yes it looks cool and the aps are cool but it is just a phone. Do people really need to sleep in line to buy the iPhone, I just don’t get it…

Am I crazy? Am I wrong? Someone explain the hype to me!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't get it. I work on Market St and there were lines around the block at the Apple Store and the AT&T store all day - a coworker actually stood in line for 3 hours just to get his upgraded - craziness!